Find us & Contact
Email: email@example.com or call Paul: +44 (0) 777 350 5671 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
Outside of these hours we will reply as soon as possible.
If you are currently staying at a property and have a fault or need assistance, please do call outside of these hours and Paul will always answer when possible, subject to sleeping!
In an EMERGENCY refer to the emergency procedures and contacts provided in your property information pack.
The location of the properties is:
The sat nav will take you to the main farm house, so please make sure you turn left to the properties before then. It is sign posted to Hinton Hideaways.
Welcome to Hinton Hideaways
Your stay has been carefully curated to offer you a luxurious self-catering experience in a tranquil rural setting. This is a space where you can pause and reconnect to a slower pace of life. Where books replace screens, and stars replace city lights.
We wanted to create a space that felt as if it was yours, even for a few days. You won’t see us during your stay knowing that you can totally relax without interruption.
Hinton Hideaways is a place where you can light fires and interact with the wildlife that share this haven with you. A place where outdoor living becomes a natural habit, and a cosy blanket beside the open fire provides a way to connect and immerse yourself in the landscape around you.
We invite you to treat it as a British safari where lights go off as the sun goes down, and where the only sounds are of the natural habitat around you.
Our ethos from the start has been to balance a slower way of life while caring for the environment around us. We are a working farm with people living and tending to the animals and farmland. With this in mind, we have some asks and suggestions to make your stay enjoyable and peaceful for other guests and the farm at the same time.
- Please don’t arrive after 10pm as this disturbs other guests staying on site.
- Check out time is 10am except Sundays which is 11am
- No extra guests are permitted on site unless previously agreed
- Please remove muddy footwear before entering your property
- If your property has use of a hot-tub please do not use bath products or glass in or around it.
- No children or pets are allowed on the site.
- We do not allow parties, loud music, or group bookings.
- Due to the flammable nature of the properties do not use candles or burn incense in or around any of them.
- Smoking isn’t permitted except by your own fire pit. Please be considerate of the environment and dispose of all cigarettes with care in the rubbish bin.
- When using your hot-tub, fire pit or log burner, please do not place hot coals into the ash buckets. We have had burnt decks and the hot ash can produce carbon monoxide when left to burn in a bucket.
- Please use the bins provided for recycling and general waste.
- If you would like to go for a walk, please stick to footpaths and follow the Countryside-code which includes closing gates behind you.
- Please be aware that this is a working farm with people living and tending to the animals and farmland. You will see large machinery working at different times of the year, and we ask you to give them space and be respectful of their privacy.
- Please follow our current Covid-19 guidelines during your stay.
- We ask you to leave your property as you found it so that future guests can also enjoy their stay. If you are interested in any of the items, do reach out to us and we can share our finds with you.