Walking into the Nest you can feel yourself relax. A seamlessness between the interior and the uninterrupted countryside views that creates a wonderful feeling of space. On quiet mornings the fallow deer wander the field in front of the rustic chestnut fence where you can observe them from the roundhouse picture windows.
Living in the round brings a great sense of connection and you are utterly spoilt when it comes to bathing. Stay inside for a soak in the freestanding tub (big enough for two) or wash the day away under the rain head shower. For an exceptional, nurturing experience, you can recline in the outdoor roll top bath with uninterrupted views across the field to Castle Hill.
Guests have exclusive use of the woodland hot-tub, a short stroll from your property.
- Double bed with Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Bath robes
- Fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven and fridge with ice box
- Bathroom with rain head shower and bath
- Electric heating
- Wi-Fi *
- DVD player
- DAB Radio
- Hand soap
- Washing up liquid
- Outdoor bath
- Woodland hot tub a short walk away
- logs for the wood fired hot tub
- Log basket of wood for fire bowl with complimentary marshmallows
- BBQ with charcoal
Things to note:
- The site is unsuitable for under 18s
- We do not allow pets
- * Wi-Fi is provided but cannot be guaranteed due to our rural location.
- Bookable access to woodland sauna (sign up at the sauna on arrival)
- This property does not have a microwave or washing machine
- The Woodland Hot Tub is wood fired and takes approximately 3 1/2 hrs to heat. This is located a short walk from your property
Min 2 night stay
Such a relaxing and chilled stay here! We loved toasting marshmallows by the fire and star-gazing from the hot tub. The best honeymoon.
Mr & Mrs Trainer