Hidden behind a photinea hedge is The Hide, an organic curving timber frame dwelling with gorgeous outdoor bath house.
With many places to sit and enjoy a quiet moment, it’s a space to relax and make the most of your time away. In winter, cosy on the sofa with a good book, or in summer lie on the grass with glorious trees surrounding you for cool shade. Soak away the evenings al fresco watching the sunset while listening to the resident owls calling to each other across the fields.
- Double bed with Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Bath robes
- Fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven and fridge with ice box
- Bathroom with rain head shower and bath
- Electric heating
- Wi-Fi *
- DVD player
- DAB Radio
- Hand soap
- Washing up liquid
- Outdoor bath
- Log basket of wood for fire bowl with complimentary marshmallows
- BBQ with charcoal
Things to note:
- The site is unsuitable for under 18s
- We do not allow pets
- * Wi-Fi is provided but cannot be guaranteed due to our rural location.
- Bookable access to woodland sauna (sign up at the sauna on arrival)
- This property does not have a microwave or washing machine
Min 2 night stay
Surprised my husband for our 6 month wedding anniversary. We absolutely LOVED the lodge! Incredible decor and finish to the property. Loved star-gazing in the hot tub, toasting marshmallows & spending cosy nights by the log burner. Brunch at Swim in Lyme Regis and a lovely meal at the Crooked Swan 2in Crewkerne. We will definitely be be back!
Sam & Nat